Shampoo Bars are the Biz!
Shampoo Bars that Really Clean, Condition and Soften Hair
Shampoo bars really are the biz! They are so handy for travelling, there's no plastic bottles involved so they are zero waste. Just pop one in your bag when going on holidays, or going to the swimming pool or taking a weekend break away. It can even double up as your body and face soap
What Ingredients Go Into Our Shampoo Bars
Nothing artificial goes into our shampoo bars. Only natural oils and essential oils. Some of them might have some nettle infused oil in there and that's to help against irritable, dry scalp. It also helps keep the strands healthy.
The ingredients used are coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil and shea butter. The essential oils we use are great for scalp and hair in the following ways;
- Bergamot essential oil is super as a hair tonic.
- Cedarwood essential oil, which can help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. Cedarwood can help treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia, too.
- Tea tree essential oil is good for treating dandruff and itchy scalps and lemon essential oil is a great tonic for the hair.
- Lavender essential oil moisturizes the scalp and balances sebum production and really cleans the hair and scalp
- Rosemary essential oil helps to increase circulation in the scalp. Good for thinning hair