No amount of beauty products can make one more beautiful that they are. What can beauty products possibly do for you? What does "Natural Beauty" mean to you?
I know what it means to me! Not your average gorgeous-looking guy or girl! I probably couldn't tell if someone is beautiful merely by looking at them. Of course, one gets some impression immediately about whether they are attracted to that person or not. No, I think beauty, apart from being "in the eye of the beholder", comes from within and shines through. It is in every movement you make and comes from every inch of you. It defines your thoughts and actions and it radiates from your heart and soul. Beauty shows in your hands
on your face
Through your hair, your beard
10 ways to help that "Natural Beauty" shine through
- First and foremost, the saying "we are what we eat" is appropriate here. If we feed our gut with the right food the microbiome will look after us, keeping us healthy, fit, and beautiful.
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out toxins. Toxins in the body just make us feel and look ugly!
- Avoid excess alcohol and sweet things
- Don't smoke
- Get plenty of fresh air and exercise daily
- Adopt a regular skincare routine.
- Regularly massage your skin all over your body. Apply body oil or body butter to the body and massage very well with circular movements. The same applies to the neck and face using upward movements around the eyes and neck with the help of a good quality face cream.
- Take up yoga or meditation or some pastime that will help you stay in the present and live in the here and now
- Surround yourself with people that you love and that love you
- Don't worry. Be happy!!! You are a natural beauty. Believe that!!