Give Your Feet Some Tender Loving Care
How to look after your feet
You stand on you feet for hours on end every day, you kick and jump with them, you dance with them, you walk or run with them, but yet you don't look after them. No wonder they give you problems from time to time. They protest and go on strike. They leave you so that you cannot stand for too long, the pain that comes from them as they go into spasm and pulsate with pain. They go all crampy or the skin dries up, causing the heals and soles to crack. They get blisters or they form bunions or chilblains. They stop cooperating with their owner because he/she didn't bother to pay them any heed.
Well that all stops now!
- Go get a foot massage from someone who knows what they're doing.
- Soak your feet in nice hot water (as hot as you can bear), throw in some epsom salts
- Treat yourself to a pedicure or do it yourself at home. Keep those nails short and clean
- Rub on some good body butter with lots of shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil and calendula oil on a daily basis, just before going to bed and put socks on to protect the sheets and to keep all the goodness in.
- Put the feet up every so often in the day and evening. Take off those tight shoes and let the feet breathe.
- And most importantly, don't forget to let them dance for at least 10 minutes a day. It'll be good for them and for you and your poor soul!!!