Luxury Shampoo Bars
These nutritious shampoo bars are suitable for normal to oily hair and normal to dry and will leave your hair feeling soft and conditioned. These are kind to you scalp, you hair, and the environment.
We have fsixshampoo bars to chose from, as follows:- Cedarwood & Bergamot, Tea Tree and Lemon and Lavender, the first three for normal to oily hair, and last three suitable for normal to dry hair. Each bar weighs 140g approx.
Shampoo Bars Ingredients:
The ingredients used are coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil in all of them. In addition, in the shampoo bar for normal to oily there is the extra value derived from avocado oil, apricot kernel oil and shea butter. In the shampoo bar for normal to dry hair, there is the added value from Kukui nut oil (wonderful for dry scalp)The essential oils we use are great for scalp and hair in the following ways;
- Bergamot essential oil is super as a hair tonic.
- Cedarwood essential oil, which can help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. Cedarwood can help treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia, too.
- Tea tree essential oil is good for treating dandruff and itchy scalps and lemon essential oil is a great tonic for the hair.
- Lavender essential oil moisturizes the scalp and balances sebum production and really cleans the hair and scalp
- Rosemary essential oil helps to increase circulation in the scalp. Good for thinning hair
- Lemon oil is great for oily hair
Nettles are to be found in two of our shampoo bars, lavender and nettle and rosemary and nettle.
I love this product as it leaves my hair soft and shiny without the use of a conditioner. I also like that the product is packaged plastic free.
Fantastic eco-friendly product, we always come back to purchase more. Oh, and delivery was super fast, thanks Monica!
I love this. I use a little apple cider vinegar as a conditioner with it. Love my hair & love that there is no waste!